Backend Python developer
PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab
The PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab contract electronics development company designs both standalone embedded systems and complex hardware & software suites. PLUSMINUS engineers work in robotics, wearable electronics, the Internet of Things, and new power engineering.
The ability to create products that require a combination of software, reliable electronics, and rational design solutions means high qualification and experience at the intersection of different fields. PLUSMINUS is looking a system administrator for their team.
- Improvement of the data processing and visualization website functionality;
- Development of additional functions;
- Communication with the clients, fulfillment of the goals;
- Configuration of a server for the website.
- at least 2 years of Python development experience;
- at least 1 year of Flask development experience;
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS;
- ability to figure out and work with someone else’s code;
- ability to make independent decisions;
- knowledge of MySQL syntax;
- ability to write your own requests and understand other people’s requests;
- experience in working with stored procedures;
- experience in architecture design.
We are offering
- Official salary, level discussed at the interview.
- Flexible hours;
- Official employment.