Electronics engineer (Embedded developer)
Required job experience: not required
R2 robotics, a startup developing an RFID and computer vision-based automation system is looking for an employee that will engage in development of a wide range of electronic equipment for mobile robots.
- Creating algorithms and developing programs for microcontrollers;
- Development of robotic system hardware.
- A real interest in your specialization, a drive for fulfillment and self-improvement;
- Experience working with STM32/AVR/PIC microcontrollers;
- Experience in C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge of technical English is mandatory,
Your advantages would be:
- Modeling and analysis of electronic circuits on a PC using KiCad and Altium Designer packages;
- Experience using Linux;
- Experience in Python programming.
- Work on an advanced international project;
- Comfortable workplace in Akademgorodok;
- Employment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code.