Embedded engineer (electronics engineer)
PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab
Required job experience: 1–3 years
Full time, flexitime
PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab is an electronics and circuitry contract development company.
We create electronics and components on a contract basis. From developing small modules to complete products with industrial design and user software. A variety of projects: robotics, smartwear and wearable technology, scientific equipment, alternative energy and power supply. You can find examples of the completed projects at our website.
A contract electronics development project is hiring an embedded system developer.
You would need to do:
- Design and development of embedded systems;
- Development of software for STM32, Nordic, and Espressif microcontrollers;
- Development of technical documents.
We would like to see in our employee:
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience in circuitry design and development;
- Experience using Altium Designer;
- Experience using version control systems (Git);
- Experience using Linux;
- Technical English.
The following would be a bonus::
- Knowledge of Python/Micropython;
- Ability to make sense of someone else’s code.
We are offering:
- Official employment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code;
- Flexible hours;
- Salary level discussed at the interview.