Polarus is a unique company in the Russian laser market. It provides ready-made laser solutions for such areas as medicine, cosmetology, mobile and television systems, as well as engineering services for adjusting various laser systems to individual needs of each customer. Picosecond lasers developed by Polarus are also used in industrial equipment designed for high-precision microscopic treatment of materials.
- Development, optimization, assembly and testing of complex optical systems including laser diodes, doped optic fibers, and discrete optical components (lenses, polarizers, etc.);
- Experience in fiber welding;
- Creating specification lists for laser modules;
- reliability testing using a long-term test station, recording the finished product testing results.
- A graduate degree in optics, laser or optic fiber technology;
- Skill in using ZEMAX;
- Experience in working with optic fiber and developing optical systems;
- Experience in testing optical systems.
We are offering
- Job location: Probation in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk); after probation it is possible to relocate to the TechnoSpark nanocenter (New Moscow, Troitsk);
- Employment: according to the Russian Labor Code;
- Working hours: full time;
- Salary based on the results of the interview.