PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab
The PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab contract electronics development company designs both standalone embedded systems and complex hardware & software suites. PLUSMINUS engineers work in robotics, wearable electronics, the Internet of Things, and new power engineering.
The ability to create products that require a combination of software, reliable electronics, and rational design solutions means high qualification of the team and experience at the intersection of different fields.
- Organizing uninterrupted operation of the development processes;
- Configuration and management of security requirements;
- Creation of infrastructure for microservice solutions (Docker).
- Degree in engineering/economics;
- Experience in advertising campaign management;
- Interpersonal skill and analytical mind;
- Knowledge of English;
- Mastery of MS Office;
- Using image editors.
We are offering
- Work on an advanced international project;
- Job location: Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok;
- Employment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code.