Required job experience: 3–6 years
Full time, flexitime
Temporary employment possible: service agreement, contractor agreement, civil law contract, self-employed, solo entrepreneurship
R2 Robotics develops an autonomous robotic platform-based product for the fashion retail market. Our product is in demand both in Russia and globally.
We are looking for a proactive and disciplined software development department manager who is willing to spend their personal time to make the company grow.
The department manager must control the timing of software development for the following subsystems: control, navigation, RFID, photo-capture, remote control, client server.
We teach robots to move independently, scan and recognize objects, respond to commands, and give feedback.
- Managing a team of programmers (determining the team structure, mentoring);
- Developing architectural solutions within the project;
- Decomposition, planning and distribution of tasks;
- Independent development of a portion of the project’s code;
- Quality control, code review.
We expect the applicant to have:
- Teamwork experience as a team lead/tech lead/lead developer;
- Experience working with version control systems (GIT), bug trackers;
- Skill in using the OOP principles, finding simple and flexible architectural solutions;
- Experience using microservice architecture;
- Ability to write competitive, clean and easy-to-read code. Adherence to the Google guides in code writing and style;
- Good knowledge of C++, STL, Python;
- 2+ years of experience in backend and front-end development;
- Backend development experience (node.js, PostgreSQL);
- Front-end development experience (React, JS/TS); Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/jQuery;
- Experience using with Docker;
- Experience using Websocket and RESTfull protocols.
We are offering:
- Comfortable workplace in Akademgorodok;
- Remote work possible.
- Employment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code;
- Salary at a market rate, can be discussed with a successful applicant.
- Team management;