Microcontroller electronics engineer
A startup developing an RFID and computer vision-based automation system is looking for an employee to engage in development of a wide range of electronic equipment for mobile robots.
- Development of robotic system hardware;
- Modeling and analysis of electronic circuits on a PC using KiCad and Altium Designer packages;
- Development, configuration, and assembly of power supply system circuits;
- Creating algorithms and developing programs for microcontrollers;
- Development and calculation of digital and analog electronic circuits, PCB layout design, device prototyping, microcontroller programming.
- Technology degree (biological/food industry/microorganism cultivation);
- Mastery of classical microbiological methods: preparation of media, inoculations, etc.;
- Experience in drawing up reports and keeping laboratory logs and records;
- Knowledge of TR CU and GOST requirements regarding food products;
- Knowledge of digital circuitry, modern electronic hardware components, skills in quick selection and search for electronic hardware components and their analogs;
- Experience in development and calculation of digital and analog electronic circuits, PCB layout design, device prototyping, microcontroller programming.
- Ability to use measuring and installation equipment;
- Experience in working with STM32 microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
- Experience in using Linux;
- Knowledge of technical English is mandatory,
We are offering
- Work on an advanced international project;
- Comfortable workplace in Akademgorodok;
- Employment in accordance with the Russian Labor Code.