RFID electronics engineer
PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab
The PLUSMINUS Electronics Lab contract electronics development company designs both standalone embedded systems and complex hardware & software suites. PLUSMINUS engineers work in robotics, wearable electronics, the Internet of Things, and new power engineering.
The ability to create products that require a combination of software, reliable electronics, and rational design solutions means high qualification of the team and experience at the intersection of different fields.
- development of RFID-based engineering solutions implemented at the customer’s facilities;
- subject analysis, requirements capture, goal setting for the project team members, writing and coordinating design assignments;
- development of design and engineering documentation, reconciliation of design solutions;
- execution of microchip and electronic equipment development projects;
- execution of projects for implementation of RFID-based automated material asset registration and tracking systems;
- development and launch into mass production of radio frequency tags for textile products;
- development of UHF antennas for the reading portal;
- launching pilot projects and putting RFID systems into trial operation;
- coordination and/or execution of installation activities;
- management and/or participation in commissioning activities;
- system support.
- engineering degree;
- knowledge of the RFID technology, experience in designing RFID-based engineering systems;
- knowledge of radio frequency identification system principles would be preferable;
- knowledge and experience in working with similar radio protocols would be a bonus;
- teamwork skill;
- at least Intermediate level of English.
We are offering
- Job location: during probation, Novosibirsk Akademgorodok technology park; after probation, TechnoSpark nanocenter (New Moscow, Troitsk);
- Employment according to the Russian Labor Code;
- Work schedule: 5 on, 2 off;
- Salary based on the results of the interview.