Robot operation engineer
Required job experience: 1–3 years
Tubot, a developer and manufacturer of in-pipe robots, is hiring an In-Pipe Robot Operation Engineer.
You would need to do:
- In-pipe robot preparation and testing;
- Robot transportation;
- Kicking the robot into the object to be diagnosed;
- Controlling robotic chassis during in-pipe inspections;
- Preparation of in-pipe diagnostics documents;
We expect from the applicant:
- Engineering degree;
- At least 1 year of experience using smart pigs;
- Knowledge of GOST RF; MS Office package;
- Willingness to travel frequently;
- Willingness to learn, thoroughness, diligence.
We are offering:
- Job location: Technospark nanocenter (New Moscow, Troitsk);
- Employment: according to the Russian Labor Code;
- Work hours: 5 on 2 off, 9:00 to 18:00;
- Salary level discussed at the interview.