Required job experience: not required
Internship, flexible hours
- Development of robot control software for ROS (computer vision, SLAM, inertial navigation system, drives);
- Manual assembly of robot components;
- Proper documentation of the results of activities;
- Robot configuration and testing.
- A real interest in your specialization, a drive for fulfillment and self-improvement;
- Basic linear algebra and geometry knowledge;
- C++ or Python knowledge;
- Experience using Linux;
- English at a level sufficient for reading technical documentation.
As a result of the internship:
- We will teach you to work in ROS (Robotics Operating System);
- We will teach you to design and test models in the Gazebo emulation suite.